Chase Building Supplies Pty Ltd (“Chase”) warrants that for a period of 7 years from the date of purchase that Chase EPS External Wall Cladding System (the “Product”) will be free from defects due to defective manufacturing workmanship or materials subject to compliance with the conditions below.
Nothing in this document shall exclude or modify any legal rights a customer may have under the Trade Practices Act or otherwise which cannot be excluded or modified at law.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
The warranty is strictly subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty is transferable;
2. The claimant must provide proof of purchase and makes a written claim either within 30 days after the defect would have become reasonably apparent;
3. The Product must be installed and maintained strictly in accordance with the relevant Chase Specifications current at the time of installation and must be installed in conjunction with the components or products specified in the specifications. To obtain copies of such specifications, go to www.chaseproducts.com.au.
4. Coating and jointing systems, applied to or used in conjunction with the Product must be applied or installed and maintained strictly in accordance with the relevant manufacturer’s instructions and good trade practice;
5. The project must be designed and constructed in strict compliance with all relevant provisions of the current Building Code of Australia, regulations and standards;
6. The claimant’s remedy for breach of warranty is (at Chase’s option) that Chase will either supply replacement product or rectify the affected product. It expressly excludes the cost of labour for removal and reapplication of the replacement Product. It also excludes the cost of materials and coatings not covered under this warranty that may be required to complete the process;
7. Chase will not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) including property damage or personal injury, consequential loss, economic loss or loss of profits, arising in contract or negligence or howsoever arising. Without limiting the foregoing, Chase will not be liable for any claims, damages or defects arising from or in any way attributable to poor workmanship, poor design or detailing, settlement or structural movement and/or movement of materials to which the Product is attached, incorrect design of the structure, acts of God including but not limited to earthquakes, cyclones, floods or other severe weather conditions or unusual climatic conditions, efflorescence or performance of paint/coatings applied to the Product, normal wear and tear, growth of mould, mildew, fungi, bacteria, or any organism on any Product surface or Product (whether on the exposed or unexposed surfaces);
8. All warranties, conditions, liabilities and obligations other than those specified in this warranty are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law;
9. If meeting a claim under this warranty involves re-coating of Products, there may be slight colour differences between the original and replacement products due to the effects of weathering and variations in materials over time.
Please visit the Contact Us page of this website if you need further information